Sunday, November 26, 2006
- Name: nblaw
- Location: Newport Beach, California, United States
Like the blog motto, my background is an intersection of law and theology. I hold three graduate degrees. Two are in law (a J.D. and an LL.M. in Taxation), and one is in theology. In law school, I served on the Law Review, and received the American Jurisprudence Award in Trial Advocacy. Likewise, my professional background is an intersection of law and education. In addition to being a named partner in an A-V rated Newport Beach, California trial and appellate law firm, emphasizing business and real estate, I've taught Constitutional law, civil procedure and ethics in law school. I am also a published author. I live at the beach in Southern California, and am a fitness, book, music, film and travel enthusiast. Reach me at rjr (at) reichradcliffe (dot) com. Follow me at twitter.com/nblaw
- Movie Review: Casino Royale (Bond).
- Borat: The Potential Lawsuits.
- Borat: The Lawsuits.
- Another voice.
- Movie Review: Borat.
- Hubris is Dangerous, Part II.
- Game Review: Rams v. Chargers, 10.29.06.
- Movie Review: The Departed.
- Under Pressure.
- Book Review: The Gospel of Judas.