Saturday, September 13, 2008
- Name: nblaw
- Location: Newport Beach, California, United States
Like the blog motto, my background is an intersection of law and theology. I hold three graduate degrees. Two are in law (a J.D. and an LL.M. in Taxation), and one is in theology. In law school, I served on the Law Review, and received the American Jurisprudence Award in Trial Advocacy. Likewise, my professional background is an intersection of law and education. In addition to being a named partner in an A-V rated Newport Beach, California trial and appellate law firm, emphasizing business and real estate, I've taught Constitutional law, civil procedure and ethics in law school. I am also a published author. I live at the beach in Southern California, and am a fitness, book, music, film and travel enthusiast. Reach me at rjr (at) reichradcliffe (dot) com. Follow me at twitter.com/nblaw
- Book Review: A Time to Fight by Jim Webb (2008).
- Book Review: Beautiful Boy by David Sheff.
- Praising the Good (An Occasional Series).
- Book Review: The Prosecution of George W. Bush for...
- The Korean Blood Contract Case: The Appellate Brie...
- Book Review: Big Russ & Me: Father and Son: Lesson...
- Bumper Snicker.
- Randy Pausch's Religion.
- Book Review: The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins.