Tuesday, March 23, 2010
About Me
- Name: nblaw
- Location: Newport Beach, California, United States
Like the blog motto, my background is an intersection of law and theology.I hold three graduate degrees. Two are in law (a J.D. and an LL.M. in Taxation), and one is in theology. In law school, I served on the Law Review, and received the American Jurisprudence Award in Trial Advocacy.Likewise, my professional background is an intersection of law and education. I'm a specialist in Appellate Law (certified by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization), practicing in a Newport Beach AV-rated law firm, and I've taught Constitutional law, civil procedure and ethics in law school. I am also a published author.I live at the beach in Southern California, and am a fitness, book, music, film and travel enthusiast.
Previous Posts
- Book Review: Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell.
- Book Review: Working in the Shadows: A Year of Doi...
- Long Beach Grand Prix, 2010.
- Book Review: Too Big To Fail (2009) by Andrew Ross...
- Book Review: The Devil's Delusion: Atheism and Its...
- Taxi Driver Philosopher.
- Causes.
- Book [on CD] Review: What's So Great About Christi...
- Movie Review: The Book of Eli.
- Book Review: Comeback America: Turning the Country...


<< Home