Law Religion Culture Review

Exploring the intersections of law, religion and culture. Copyright by Richard J. Radcliffe. All rights reserved.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Reality Meets Reality.

In court today, I encountered yet another reality tv personality. This attorney appeared on the reality show for lawyers called, The Partner. He continued his fame when he represented the frat bros against the makers of Borat (see November 26, and December 12, 2006, posts.)

I don't know why I attract these quasi-celebrities. I'll add this latest sighting to the winner of Average Joe, a Survivor contestant, a Rock Star:Supernova singer (on an airplane), and two Big Brother evictees. The first two in this litany served me food after their tv notoriety.

I'm not sure what's more embarrassing: That LA-LA land has so many of them roaming the streets or that I know who they are.