Monday, April 05, 2010
- Name: nblaw
- Location: Newport Beach, California, United States
Like the blog motto, my background is an intersection of law and theology. I hold three graduate degrees. Two are in law (a J.D. and an LL.M. in Taxation), and one is in theology. In law school, I served on the Law Review, and received the American Jurisprudence Award in Trial Advocacy. Likewise, my professional background is an intersection of law and education. In addition to being a named partner in an A-V rated Newport Beach, California trial and appellate law firm, emphasizing business and real estate, I've taught Constitutional law, civil procedure and ethics in law school. I am also a published author. I live at the beach in Southern California, am engaged and am a fitness, book, music, film and travel enthusiast. Reach me at rjr (at) reichradcliffe (dot) com. Follow me at twitter.com/nblaw
- Book Review: What the Dog Saw (2009) by Malcolm Gl...
- Smarter Than Einstein.
- What Am I Supposed to Do With This?
- Book Review: Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell.
- Book Review: Working in the Shadows: A Year of Doi...
- Long Beach Grand Prix, 2010.
- Book Review: Too Big To Fail (2009) by Andrew Ross...
- Book Review: The Devil's Delusion: Atheism and Its...
- Taxi Driver Philosopher.